Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Day 2005

Sunday, 25th December

Well and here we go again. Woke up late, opened prezzie's from under the tree; Ricky bought me a tiny glass hedgehog with spikey spines and Marcus got be a reading journal and a hand-painted book-mark, the latest Madonna tape and a box of my favourite chocolates. Watched toy Story 2, which I had not seen before and then Dr Who - ok so now I like the new Doctor - whilst eating our dinner. Marcus ate half of a small xmas pud with some rum custard and R and I had a couple of mince pies.

Xmas Highlight: for me had to be whilst playing Tr. pursuits and Ricky's girlfriend, Jessie, needed to guess the word horse for an answer. Lizzie (my bunny) acted out riding one so that she would get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home