Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Birthday

Saturday, 28th January

Had a really nice day. Francis came up yesterday and today we met up with friends at Rothay Manor for tea and cakes. Rachel came up from near Preston and then followed us home to stay the night. Bryony and her new partner came with Elizabeth and Dan, which was lovely because I haven't seen Bryony for years. They came back to ours for a drink on their way home. Francis and Rachel got on very well and we talked (for a long time). Rachel went home at lunch-time on Sunday and I drove Francis to Stonethwaite, where we went a short walk to the meeting of the Langstrath and Greenup via the Fairy Glen. It was only when we were half-way round that I realized that I had taken him here before but that didn't matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home