Sunday, September 25, 2005

The School Run

Tuesday, 20th September

Today I find myself in a position of great responsiblity as I have to drive my child to school. Not an unusual occupation you might think except that my child's school is over fifty miles away and involves a get up - oh well before seven in the morning. I failed. I had three hours sleep and was just not up to it. Also, tummy still not right. After much perfunctory grovelling to school receptionist, guest-house owner (he was supposed to stay over this night), re-arranging of hair-appointments (tomorrow) I managed to give myself a stress-free day only to realise that of course I would have to take him tomorrow as he was now not staying over. I am going to take a sleeping pill tonight to ensure I sleep regardless of tummy rumblings and other distractions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home