Sunday, August 20, 2006

Caldbeck - 2

Tuesday, 15th August

Returned to Caldbeck to collect some Mohair wool, that I ordered on Sunday. I had attempted to climb Bakestall earlier in the day but had been put off by the rain. Although Bakestall is not that high, I was worried that I would not be able to find the grassy path leading off it and might find myself wandering too close to the crags. Will try again soon.

Lynne held a small party tonight so we drove up the Melmerby later. I enjoyed it - felt I had got closer to one of her frineds and discovered the delights of Pimms and lemonade (is that one 'm' or two)? Marcus let the dog out as we were going home and various people were given, doggy-biscuit bones and instructed to go and find her. Marcus found her but any attempts to get her to come to him failed. She came straight to me though and immediately leaped into the back of the car. We drove back to Lynne's and dropped her off - with the bone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home