Sunday, May 21, 2006

Our Anniversary

Sunday, 31st April

Today is our wedding anniversary. Don't ask how long we have been married because I don't know; seven or eight - am not sure. We have been together fifteen years however: I know that because we started dating when my son was three.

Anyhow, been busy in the garden; buying plants and digging out borders, sowing seeds etc. And sorting; am fed up of sorting stuff.

Nice day, walked to Watenlath and read books on hill by tarn. Am reading; Cold Mountain which was given to me by Mum. Not much liking it I have to say but shall finish it now I have started.

Got back home and realized that I was missing an ingredient for dinner so we went for a Chinese in Keswick. The Silk Road Restaurant is lovely incidentally; good service, excellent food and not too pricey. Nice anniversary I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home