Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Castycam

Catstycam from Glenridding ValleyRed Tarn (Striding Edge behind)

Ullswater from summit


Swirrel Edge

Monday, 30th April
Yes - did it at last - Yay for Brina! Was going to go up via the North West Ridge, but chickened out at the last minute. The East shoulder wasn't the easiest way though so I did make myself a bit of a challenge. Met another 'concerned man' at the top, who was worried that I was going to attempt Swirrel and Striding Edge on my own. At least this one did seem genuinely concerned, and I had a nice chat with him. Then Marcus rang (It was the only place I could get a signal all day).
They met me again when I came down and stopped in the car park to say goodbye. Seemed very nice people.
Weather was goregeous although the heat made for slow walking (for me). Am very achey now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home