Monday, August 08, 2005

Francis's Visit

Saturday, 9th July

Some men are really good to shop with aren't they and some are not. Marcus is sometimes good, but mostly not. This is because basically he hates shopping and wants to get it over with as quickly as possible. I don't enjoyit much either but I work to a different system to Marcus: first I gather my options, then I go for coffee and consider them in the light of how much money I have to spend etc. and then I go back and try on whatever caught my interest. Very messy I know but there you are, it works for me.

Anyway, as it turns out, my freind Francis is a great shoppper, a perfect delight for any female who wants a friend to go shopping with. Very patient and positive and with good style-sense.
Well done Francis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home